Friday 28 January 2011

When I run, I feel God's pleasure

Just a quick thought tonight. In the film 'Chariots of Fire' the runner who is a Christian says he feels God's pleasure when he runs, meaning – I guess – that running is what God meant for him to do. Well I had the same feeling at work on Thursday when I led a training session. I was really looking forward to it as I haven't had the chance to lead some training for quite a while. And sure enough, it went really, really well. We had nine people along for the session and seven of them rated it as excellent in all the categories on our evaluation forms. I absolutely felt God's pleasure while I was leading the session. When do you feel that God is most pleased with you?

1 comment:

  1. When I remember to be gentle with the children, to extend grace to them. When I help a new and struggling mother with feeding her baby. When I am able to effectively advocate for someone and help them fight their corner. When I lose myself in worship, these days often with the drums...

    ReplyDelete